Religious Intolerance

I haven't added any posts lately because I have been much occupied with the Grenoble symposium on Zoroastrianism and, of course, with the continuation of my I.S. lectures and preparations for next term's admin changes.
Some of my students have asked whether I will be presenting a paper at the RPL seminar in March. The answer is yes: by way of complete change I am writing a paper on religious discrimination at universities which I hope to complete at least in outline before Christmas, as Jan and Feb are going to be very hectic. If any of my students - or, indeed, anyone - has some relevant experience or comments I would be happy to hear from them, by email or, preferably, through the Philo forum on my RPL website (URL from the Bursar if you don't know it).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi prof

As you know, I was at Grenoble in 1998-9 and had some experience of discrimination against Muslim students. I'm doing a note for you and I'll put it on the Philo forum.
Regards
Mahmoud A